The luxurious Iluka on Hamilton Island, has been created with relaxation in mind – small enough to feel private, yet large enough to accommodate two families. Five bedrooms of complete luxury, beautiful Whitsunday water views and tropical surrounds…
This Chris Beckingham designed house is exquisite in every detail. It’s all about creature comforts, the ability to walk into a place and have it feel like your own private getaway. That was the goal with Iluka – as soon as you enter the house you get that familiar feeling. Start with a swim or simply sit back and enjoy the view.
Iluka boasts absolute privacy on Hamilton Island with stunning tropical surrounds. Be inspired by a black pool that looks like a billabong. Sit on the edge in the sun or lounge on the terrace to shade from the heat – then take in the panoramic vista over the beautiful Whitsundays.
Want for nothing – Your five bedroom home includes:
Three king bedrooms, two twin single bedrooms, four bathrooms in total, sleeps up to ten people plus a baby, two outdoor showers, large gourmet kitchen, downstairs kitchenette, fully equipped laundry, modern contemporary furnishings and a private pool.
Iluka on Hamilton Island has everything to make your stay comfortable…
- Outdoor living and dining areas with built in bbq and daybed
- Two separate indoor living areas with plasma TV’s and DVD players
- Integrated music system inside and out
- Choice selection of CD’s
- Half acre of tropical gardens including lawn area
- Iluka is now extra fun for the kids! They are going to love the trampoline and the cubby house in the garden!